Fun Things To Do in Meridian, MS
From outdoor recreation to inside entertainment, here is a list of fun things to do in Meridian, MS.
PHOTO CREDIT: Jeff Adkins
Whether you visit for the weekend or call it home, Meridian is always alive with activity. There's something to suit everyone, from outdoor expeditions to unique historic adventures.
1. Bike through the scenic trails of Bonita Lakes.
2. See live entertainment or just take a look around the historic Temple Theater.
3. Plan a relaxing weekend at Clarcko State Park.
4. Get in tune with life and times of the "Father of Country Music" at the Jimmie Rodgers Museum.
5. Explore Dunn's Falls water park, which includes natural waterfalls and fishing opportunities.
6. Discover the beauty of Merrehope home, an original Victorian-style antebellum estate.
7. Ride the Dentzel Carousel, a historic Meridian gem in Highland Park.
8. Celebrate local art and creativity at the Threefoot Arts Festival, presented by the Meridian Council for the Arts.
9. Swim laps in the pool or work on your golf and tennis game at the Northwood County Club.
10. Spend a day with the exotic animals at Meridian Zoological Park.
Check out more fun activities in Meridian, MS.