Fun Things To Do in Albuquerque, NM
PHOTO CREDIT: Brian McCord
Whether you visit for the weekend or call it home, Albuquerque is always alive with activity. There's something to suit everyone, including scenic outdoor getaways, unique museums and other exciting attractions.
1. Visit the ABQ BioPark, which includes an aquarium, botanical garden and zoo.
2. Play golf year-round at Paa-Ko Ridge Golf Club.
3. Join Albuquerque in hot air balloon excitement at the annual International Balloon Fiesta.
4. Browse the exhibits of The Albuquerque Museum of Art & History.
5. Hold on tight for roller coasters and adventure at Cliff's Amusement Park.
6. Shop in Albuquerque's Old Town for locally crafted artwork, jewelry and more.
7. Take the family to an Albuquerque Isotopes game for live action of America's pastime.
8. Get creative with the hands-on exhibits to combine art and science at Explora.
9. Hike around Petroglyph National Monument for a view into nature and history.
10. Catch a glimpse of breathtaking canyons with a ride on the Sandia Peak Tramway.
Discover more fun in Albuquerque, NM.