Fun Things To Do in Pulaski-Giles County
Discover all that Pulaski-Giles County has to offer, from unique glimpses of history to scenic natural getaways. Have your own memorable experience with these exciting attractions.
1. Play a round of golf at the Wales Golf Driving Range.
2. Head to Limoland in October for pumpkin-picking fun.
3. Learn about Giles County in the Civil War at the Giles County Historical Museum.
4. See the annual unveiling of the Giles County's painted "wild turkeys" at the Tennessee Governor's One-Shot Turkey Hunt in April.
5. Tour the magnificent Hallehurst estate.
6. Take a walk on the Milky Way Farm, former home of candymaker Frank C. Mars.
7. Work on your tennis game at the Hillcrest County Club.
8. See a production performed by the Southern Tennessee Arts Repertory.
9. Buy fresh, local produce from April to October at the Giles County Farmers Market.
10. Scope out the historic scenery on the Giles County Historic Site Tour.