Fun Things To Do in Shelbyville and Bedford County, TN
PHOTO CREDIT: Jeffrey S. Otto
1. 18 holes of fast greens and three sets of teeboxes await you for a fun, challenging golf experience at Blackberry Ridge Golf Club.
2. Fans travel from all over to Shelbyville's annual Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration to end the summer with fun activities.
3. Take a trip to the Tennessee Walking Horse Museum and learn the history of the Tennessee Walking Horse.
4. Stay physically fit with the Shelbyville Parks and Recreation Department by participating in sports leagues, aerobic classes and much more.
5. Bring the whole family and enjoy a jam-packed event featuring bluegrass music, games, a parade and the cutting of the world's largest Moon Pie at the Moon Pie Festival.
6. Taste the finest wines Tennessee has to offer while learning grape-growing and wine-making techniques at Tri-Star Vineyards & Winery.
7. Fishermen can enjoy catching all types of fish from the beautiful Duck River.
8. Enjoy the great outdoors camping, swimming or fishing at the Lynchburg Wilderness R.V. Park.
9. Pamper yourself at the luxurious Total E Clips Day Spa.
10. Senior citizens can mingle by playing games and attending educational programs at Shelby Senior Services Home.