10 Fun Things to do in Oshkosh, WI
1. Tee off at one of Oshkosh’s many golf courses.
2. Visit the crab-eating macaques or the bearded dragon at the Menomonee Park Zoo.
3. Let the kids run free at Little Oshkosh community playground, home of a kid-sized castle, lighthouse and airplane.
4. Take Irish dancing lessons at Richard’s School of the Dance.
5. Learn about the history of aviation at the Experimental Aircraft Association’s AirVenture Museum.
6. Shop for bargains at the Prime Time Outlet Mall, which includes more than 50 name-brand outlet stores.
7. Feeling adventurous? Try a snake burger or a black bear burger at Terry’s Bar.
8. Hike, bike or jog on the WIOUWASH Trail, an abandoned railroad corridor.
9. Check out students’ ice sculptures at the annual University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Winter Carnival.
10. Relax and watch the sunset from the Evening Terrace at The Paine Art Center and Gardens.